1 package cherry gelatin
1 cup boiling water
1 prepared 10-inch angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 can (20 ounces) cherry pie filling
1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping
- Dissolve gelatin in water; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-quart trifle or serving bowl. Top with half of the gelatin and pie filling.
- Repeat layers. Top with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
24 oz. cream cheese
1 1/4 c. sour cream
3/4 c. plus 2 T. sugar
2 1/2 T. Triple Sec
2 1/2 T. Tequila
2 1/2 T. lime juice
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in sour cream, triple sec, tequila and lime juice.
- Beat in eggs. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350° until outside 2 inches are set and center moves only slightly when pan is shaken, about 50 minutes.
1 c. pecans, finely chopped
3 T. butter or margarine
2 pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 c. packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup Hershey’s cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Chocolate Crust (recipe below)
Sweetened whipped cream
- In medium skillet, melt butter; add chopped pecans. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, just until golden. Spoon pecans onto paper towels to drain.
- Heat oven to 400°.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in pecans. Pour into prepared Chocolate Crust.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250°; continue baking 45 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and serve.
1 c. vanilla wafer crumbs
1/4 c. Hershey’s cocoa
1/4 c. powdered sugar
1/4 c. melted butter
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In medium bowl, stir together vanilla wafer crumbs, Hershey’s cocoa, and powdered sugar.
- Add melted butter; blend well.
- Press mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 8 minutes. Cool slightly.