1/2 c. fat
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. granulated sugar
2 eggs, well beaten
1/2 t. soda
1/2 t. salt
1/4 c. chopped nuts
1-7oz. bar semi-sweet chocolate
1/2 t. vanilla
11/8 c. flour sifted
- Cream fat and sugar: add beaten eggs and beat well until thick.
- Sift remaining dry ingredients and stir into mixture.
- Add chopped nuts and chocolate which has been cut into pieces the size of a pea.
- Add vanilla: Drop by half teaspoons on a greasy cookie (that is the way it is on the card) Sheet;
- Bake 10-12 minutes in 375° oven.
- This recipe makes about 50.