Green Chili (see recipe)
6 large flour tortillas
1 can refried beans (or homemade Refritos)
3 cups Colby Jack or cheddar cheese (or a combination)
chopped lettuce (optional)
chopped tomatoes (optional)
chopped onions (optional)
- Heat green chili and refried beans in separate pans until very hot.
- Spread a liberal amount of beans down the middle of the flour tortilla, cover with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Roll flour tortilla like an egg roll and place on a large plate.
- Ladle green chili over burrito and allow it to run onto the plate.
- Top with remaining cheese and, if desired, chopped lettuce tomatoes, and onion.
- Serve hot.
Also try it Stuffed!