From the Pampered Chef Classics cookbook:
“Buttery crescent rolls bake up golden and flaky around a classic mixture of ham,
Dijon mustard, fresh vegetables, and cheese”.
4 ounces ham, chopped (1 cup)
¼ pound broccoli, chopped (1 cup)
¼ cup onion, chopped
¼ cup fresh parsley, snipped
1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chopped ham, broccoli, and onion in mixing bowl. Add parsley, cheese, mustard, and lemon juice to ham mixture. Mix well.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center of circle.
- Scoop ham mixture evenly onto widest end of triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.)
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown.